BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taking a shot at the blogging thing...

Sam, over at Sailor & Company, is doing a photo contest(?)  link up... the overall theme is "Raw(e)"... the goal to get the coolest, most awesome pictures... you guessed it... in the "Raw." That means unedited and straight from the camera.

I don't recognize myself as a professional on even the faintest level so I usually rely HEAVILY on my Adobe Lightroom to do the "tricks." So this is hard for me... But I wanted to join in so here is my photo for this weeks Raw(e) Theme- WATER...

I took this photo about a week or so ago when I went to a girls night down at "The Harbor." It is a nice area with great scenery at a nearby lake. The fountain below is the center piece of the place. I HATE strongly dislike, as a amateur photographer, taking photos at night. If you have any helpful hints to help out a newbie that would be great! Feel free to share...

Anyways... without further to do... here is my contribution to this weeks Raw(e) photo link-up...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you fixed your comments! I have been waiting a week to let you know that I love this photo. It is very unique!

Also, I am following you because I am very interested in seeing more of your photography.

Lisa said...

I'm glad you got your comments fixed... I love this photo too! I think it's a great night shot.

Dee said...

awe, thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback... I will be adding more pics from my first "real" photoshoot later this week... be sure to come back and check 'em out!