BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*F*R*I*E*N*D*S*



After a day of fun in the Sun WIND, I got some awesome pics of my two best friends! We had loads of fun between my school campus and surrounding area and The Harbor. I got some great pics for my friends and in turn got to try out some fun stuff with my camera. I posted one of the pics on this post last week for wordless wednesday.

Here are a few more of my favorites: (it was so hard to narrow down to these from almost 500!)


Hope You Enjoyed!

1 comments:

Mya said...

All these pictures are wonderful, and I am partial to old buildings -and yes, perhaps it has to do with my own age.
I love the color of the peeling door on the weathered building.
Maybe not in real life, but do you know who looks like your friend in the first set of pictures?
Rachel Ray.