BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

2(6)

This weeks Raw(e) theme was 2(6) on the 26th day of the month... the rules were to go into your photos on your computer and choose the  2nd folder and the 6th photo in that folder and post it... not matter how bad or embarassing. This photo is was taken at my grandmas house in Oklahoma last Christmas. It was the first time I can EVER remember having a white christmas. Around here we usually luck out and have a heat wave and its in the 70's on Christmas :-)

Anyways, I digress... here is my entry into this weeks RAW(e) contest...

3 comments:

Diane said...

Looks inviting on a hot day like this. Nice picture! :O)

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Christmas in July! Love it. I wish summer had a couple random snowy days thrown in, just to keep things interesting. :)

If you like this theme, come to my blog on Friday. I'm hosting "Photo Roulette Friday." I hope you'll join.

http://mischiefandlaughs.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-photo-roulette-friday.html

Tracie Nall said...

I love a little white Christmas in July. Great timing for this challenge. =)