BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bluebonnets!

Well, its that time of the week again. Raw(e) time. This week's theme is flowers and we know here in Texas that there is no better flower than a Texas Bluebonnet. Around April and May they bloom up everywhere! They can't mow the sides of the highways because of them and the drive to and from school is AMAZING! My brother and I went out this year and took some pics for mothers day and gave my mom a framed picture of us in the bluebonnets. She loved it! Anyways, below is my entry for Raw(e)... a completely unedited photo...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo! Love the vibrant colors.

Amber said...

Nice shot! :) Very striking! :)

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous. I'd love to do a photo shoot in a field of blue bonnets...sadly, none where I live. Lovely photo!

Alex and Emily said...

Beautiful! I love blue bonnets. They remind me of growing up in TX.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Laura said...

Beautiful! I love how the background fades into nothingness. I don't think I've ever seen bluebonnets in person but I've loved all the photos I've seen of them!